An ideal location for a vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, The Inn at Harbour Ridge is situated amid an acre of countryside surrounded by towering oak trees and lovely landscaped gardens and overlooks the 1,300 miles of Lake shoreline.
As our guest, you’re invited to enjoy our community dock located just down the hill from the Inn. With great Missouri crappie and bass fishing, a 55-acre state forest preserve in our backyard, Ha-Ha-Tonka State Park nearby, and moonlight reflecting off the Lake, your commune with nature is complete.
- 15 Golf courses – 225 holes
- The largest state park in MO
- 8 Miniature golf courses
- The newest state park in MO
- 5 Go-Kart tracks
- The largest brand name factory outlet mall in MO
- 4 Show caves
- Over 150 marinas & marina-related services
- Over 50 antique Stores within 50 miles
- 7 Family fun parks
- Over 46 waterfront restaurants
WHAT’S UP AT THE LAKE?
- EAGLE DAYS – Annually the first weekend of January (World Bird Sanctuary Programs)
Eagle Watching is a January Lake tradition. Come any time with your binoculars and cameras to see these majestic birds in flight and fishing at Bagnell Dam.
- Pub Crawl ~~~~ February 11, 2012
- 9th Annual Home & Garden Expo ~ February 11th and 12th, 2012
- Liverpool Legends in Concert ~ March 2nd and 3rd, 2012
- Lake of the Ozarks Wedding Association’s Bridal Stroll ~ November 4th, 2012
- 2nd Annual Lake Taste Challenge ~ April 11th
- 22nd Annual Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals ~ April 30th-May 2nd
- 17th Annual Missouri Wine Festival ~ August 7th