Imagine a “guest cottage” in a BIG Red Barn…ultra private, romantic, real barn beams in the master suite. . .a comfy little parlor “stall” TV room downstairs, mini-kitchen, and bath with shower. Upstairs. . .past Sue’s silly skylight. . . WOW!
The entire upper level is master suite ~ complete with a pink-jetted corner tub, fireplace, king-size bed, outfitted with fine linens including a microfiber “feather” bed, fine linens, and down comforter….We’ll deliver and set-up a fabulous gourmet breakfast each morning or invite you to join our other guests in our fireside breakfast room at the main B & B.
If you’re here for the roll in the hay and not the breakfast experience, just let us know and we’ll stock the fridge and pantry with juices, gourmet coffee, and muffins to complete your very personal and private breakfast plans! City Slickers, you’ll love to go back to work and crow about your barnyard experience and – rollin’ in the hay!
Our parlor stall has a queen size sleeper sofa and separate Cable TV/DVD player. As mentioned earlier there’s a bath with shower on the main entry level. Kids are welcome in the Big Red Barn (AND Mom and Dad’s master suite upstairs has a door on it!)
$20 extra per person per day.
Jump in the Lake from our Harbour Ridge dock or enjoy a swim at a nearby neighborhood pool.
- Guest “cottage” in our Big Red Barn
- Bring your stud and horse around!
- King size featherbed with luxury linens
- Electric flicker fireplace
- Pink whirlpool tub in master suite
- Separate shower in second bath
- Private parlor with CableTV/DVD
- Complimentary WI-FI
- Rock patio for star gazing
- Mini kitchen
- Full breakfast delivered to you
- A MINIMUM TWO NIGHT WEEKEND STAY IS REQUESTED -
- CALL OR CHECK ON-LINE FOR ONE NIGHT AVAILABILITY ON WEEKENDS -
- Thursday thru Sunday: $199 PN.
- Holidays: $199 PN.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: $179 PN.