I love to share my favorite Osage Beach, MO restaurants with the guests of the Inn. Whether you’re visiting the Lake of the Ozarks for business or pleasure, you’ll find that the dining and service is second-to-none. So read on for my favorites and start planning your Missouri getaway today!
Sue’s Top Restaurants:
- Jeffrey’s Prime Rib and Lobster—This fine dining establishment has been serving the Osage Beach area since 2017, but its owners, Jeff Super and Mary Jung, have been achieving restaurant success in the area for over 30 years. Jeffrey’s is just down the street from the Inn and offers outstanding food and service. Delicious appetizers, house dressings, exquisite entrees, and desserts! You will love the experience of this place!
- Micheal’s Steak Chalet—Enjoy steak with a lake view! Make reservations (Thursday – Sunday, 4 – 9 p.m.) and plan to arrive in time for happy hour (4 – 6 p.m.). Order a martini or house wine and indulge in the savory steaks, seafood, burgers, or pasta offered by this steakhouse. It’s close to the Inn and offers patio, bar, and indoor seating options to suit anyone’s preferences.
- Baxter’s Lakeside Grill—This upscale restaurant is my go-to recommendation for guests of the Inn because I know it always offers exceptional food and service. Not only does it have gorgeous lakeside views, but its extensive menu means everyone will find something to love here (including vegetarian and gluten-free options!). Start off with one of their signature cocktails, enjoy a steak or fresh catch, and finish off with a gooey butter sundae or after dinner drinks!
- J.B. Hooks—You won’t be able to decide what you like the most about this fine dining restaurant—the breathtaking views, the atmosphere, the food, or the service! Ask to sit in the “West Wing”, the restaurant’s new 7,000-square-foot addition, offering floor to ceiling windows overlooking the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks.
- Shorty Pants Lounge—If you’re looking for a more fun, casual atmosphere, Shorty Pants has it in spades. This waterfront restaurant offers delicious cajun cuisine with tasty mojitos and a tiki bar. Try their po’boy sandwiches, tacos, wraps, or signature entrees. Keep an eye on their event page for live music performances or other entertainment. And the best part—Shorty Pants Lounge is just a few miles from the Inn.
- Pappo’s Pizzeria & Pub—Calling all beer lovers! This is your place! Pappo’s Pizza has an extensive beer menu (try the blueberry beer!) and the perfect pizza pairings. My favorite is the kitchen sink pizza, but you’ll love anything from their menu—from their calzones and salads to their pasta, sandwiches, and desserts. The relaxed environment and hometown atmosphere will have you coming back again and again!
Stay With Us!
There are many restaurants to choose from in Osage Beach, MO, and I’m always on the lookout for new, delicious, and fun places to share with my guests. Once you’ve experienced all of the outdoor recreation the area has to offer, and you’ve indulged in a satisfying meal, come back to the cozy rooms at the Inn at Harbour Ridge. Take a relaxing soak in one of the private starlit hot tubs or cozy up in front of your in-room fireplace. It’s all waiting for you here at the Lake of the Ozarks! Book your stay today!