What’s Happening at Lake of the Ozarks
An ideal location for a vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, The Inn at Harbour Ridge is situated amid an acre of countryside surrounded by towering oak trees and lovely landscaped gardens and overlooks the 1,300 miles of Lake shoreline.
As our guest, you’re invited to enjoy our community dock located just down the hill from the Inn. With great Missouri crappie and bass fishing, a 55-acre state forest preserve in our backyard, Ha-Ha-Tonka State Park nearby, and moonlight reflecting off the Lake, your commune with nature is complete.
Our luxury B&B is located in Osage Beach, just moments from excellent dining, shopping and championship golf courses in the area, making it perfect for your vacation.
- 14 Golf courses – 225 holes
- The largest state park in MO
- 8 Miniature golf courses
- The newest state park in MO
- 5 Go-Kart tracks
- The largest brand name factory outlet mall in MO
- 4 Show caves
- Over 150 marinas & marina-related services
- Over 50 antique Stores within 50 miles
- 7 Family fun parks
- Over 46 waterfront restaurants
WHAT’S UP AT THE LAKE?
- EAGLE DAYS – Annually the first weekend of January (World Bird Sanctuary Programs)
Eagle Watching is a January Lake tradition. Come any time with your binoculars and cameras to see these majestic birds in flight and fishing at Bagnell Dam.
- Pub Crawl ~~~~ February of each year
- Liverpool Legends in Concert ~ March of every year
- Hot Summer Nights on historic Bagnell Dam Strip (May thru September)
- Magic Dragon Street Meet Nationals
- Lake Shoot Out